- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Chad Ozee
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Friendly people who hang out & chat weekly in JourneyGroups
- Next steps to help you follow Jesus
- Opportunities to help serve in the community
For Your Family
Raising a generation of people who are joy-filled, resilient and empowered means leading our kids to have a strong relationship with Jesus. We’re here to partner with you in this endeavor. Our family ministries are dedicated to supporting you and your kids through three ministries: JourneyTots(for newborns-4years), JourneyKids (for Kindergarten-5th grade) and JourneyLive (for middle school and high school students).
Here’s what you can expect:
- Age-appropriate, culturally relevant teaching. Your child will hear the truth of God’s word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
- Opportunities for your kids to interact with adult leaders in small group environments. (And we’re very careful about who those adults are.)
- Ways to connect the teaching from the week to your family’s everyday life.